氣內臟 Chi Nei Tsang
氣內臟 Chi Nei Tsang (Internal Organs Energy Transformation) is a holistic approach to health discovered and developed thousands of years ago in the mountains of China, to help the Taoist monks acquire the energy necessary to achieve the highest levels of meditative practices. Adapted for practical use today, this practice mostly revolves around using safe, deep and gentle touch applied directly to the abdomen. The abdomen, or tan tien (Dantian 丹田) in Chinese and referred to as the hara in Japanese is the center of our body and the place from which our power, vitality and movement originates.
氣內臟氣內臟 Chi Nei Tsang
氣內臟 is the art of internal organs Chi (Qi energy 氣) transformation. By working gently and directly on the abdominal organs it is possible to help release physical toxins from the body, clear emotional charges that are stored in the organs, and consequently unwind tensions that are manifesting in other parts of the body. This allows the body to return to its natural state of good health.
Chi Nei Tsang 氣內臟 is a truly holistic therapy in that it integrates the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of our being through the power of touch and breath. Chi Nei Tsang’s power is in its abiltiy to reach the very origin of health problems, including psychosomatic responses.
How can Chi Nei Tsang help me?
- CNT 氣內臟 detoxifies.
- 氣內臟 CNT helps restructure and strengthen the body.
- CNT 氣內臟 helps practitioners become more aware of the quality of their emotional life.
- 氣內臟 CNT teaches clients to know themselves better.
Who needs Chi Nei Tsang?
This Taoist internal massage is recommended for everybody. Most people have gone through a time in their lifespan when they Chi has been halted. Infants experience blocked Chi as Colic. Children experience blocked Chi as illness or tummy aches. Teens frequently hold excess toxins and negative emotions from hormone imbalances and/or poor eating habits. Any adult who feels stress, trouble, or anxiety without consciously relieving the excess negativity may benefit from CNT.
- Flush toxins from the liver, lymph, kidneys and colon.
- Improve digestion and assimilation.
- Aid elimination and constipation.
- Stimulate the lymphatic and circulatory systems.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Release the blocked energy that can manifest as tiredness or chronic fatigue.
- Relieve back, shoulder and muscle tension.
- Improve breathing restrictions.
- Increase vitality and energy.
- Safely clear unprocessed emotions.